This ministry is made possible by generations of generous supporters.
There are three main options for supporting the parish financially:
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) collects funds automatically from your bank account each month. Learn more about EFT giving.
- Online donations by credit card can be one-time or recurring. Donate by credit card now.
- Cash & Checks Plate Offerings are taken up in the Offertory during Mass. Upon registering as a member of the parish, you may request monthly contributions envelopes to make tracking your donations for tax season easy. Contact the parish office to register.
About Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Make tithing easier! Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) allows parishioners to deposit their contributions directly into the parish bank account.
Make tithing easier! Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) allows parishioners to deposit their contributions directly into the parish bank account. On our EFT page, learn why bank transfers are great for you and the parish.
About Credit Card Donations
You can donate safely and securely through our online platform: abundant.co/stjoseph-billingsmo. You can choose to make a one-time gift or an automatically reoccurring donation. You can even direct your donation to one or more categories:
- A general parish contribution
- Mass offering
- Maintenance fund
- The Mirror personal subscription
- St. Vincent De Paul Society (food pantry)
- and other annual special collections
Food Pantry Donations
The food pantry at St. Joseph Catholic Church is operated by a parish organization known as the St. Vincent de Paul Society. This program strives to provide nutritious food for each client while being aware of any dietary limitations such as sugar, salt, or nut allergies.
The food pantry is funded by the support of the St. Joseph’s parish family through a monthly special collection during Mass. It is also supported by other local Christian organizations, businesses, and private individuals.
The St. Vincent de Paul Society partners with the Billings Ministerial Alliance to provide additional assistance including emergency housing rent and deposits, utility bills, and fuel for medical treatment. This assistance is evaluated and provided on an individual, special needs basis.
You can support the food pantry by making an online financial donation and selecting “St. Vincent De Paul” in the “Fund” menu. Also, learn about donating groceries and diapers.